In this post, I am going to describe the elements in a way that anyone can understand them universally. By applying both the classic elements, scientific elements, and how they apply to us physically, mentally, and spiritually all at once. Much of this post is based upon my own understanding of Hermetics and mystical Alchemy with a bit of a modern and quantum level of understanding. Applied to each of our own mental health and emotional hearts, I hope to encourage you to consider your own body, mind, and soul in these ways. I will expand on this post over time and reference it frequently as a baseline, feel free to Bookmark and Share as a reference!Continue reading “Associations of Universal Astrology & Alchemy”
To satisfy the Chakras and the Planetary Rulers assigned to them, we can look to the archetypes of the zodiac for guidance. Not to be taken too literally, Alchemy has some interesting points to governing our body’s rhythms, cycles, and organic pursuits to live a healthy life of vitality. When concerned with our physical wellbeing, we must consider the elements of emotion, thought through energy, and consciousness.
May you engage in your subconscious understanding of the ancient archetypes, spirits, and angels, known to you through zodiac symbolism, association, and source while you read for full understanding.
This post is my own attempt to explain the energy of the human body for physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual health. You can view the Correspondence Used in this post, in full, in the Self Healing and Spiritual Health Databases here.Continue reading “Planetary Chakra Rulers & The Elemental Energies They Serve”
Today we are exploring how our Meridians run through the Hands and Feet. I have always been interested in Palmistry but like Astrology, it hasn’t been given any scientific credit for what it implies.
Let’s tackle what energies we can attune to our hands before we move onto the entire body and our chakras in the following posts (listed at the bottom of this post).
We can really see the effects of our hands when we use them as tools – for everything.
Meridians that Run Through the Hand:
- Mars, Lung Meridian from the Thumb
- Jupiter, index finger, Large Intestines
- Saturn, middle finger, Circulation Meridian
- Sun, ring finger, Triple Warmer Meridian
- Mercury, pinky/small finger, Heart Meridian, Small Intestine
On the Foot, if we align the rulership to extend the toe extremities we get some other meridians:
- Kidney Meridian from the Wellspring, or center of the bottom of the foot
- Mars, Liver Meridian to the Spleen Meridian using the big toe
- Jupiter, Stomach Meridian from the 2nd toe
- Sun, middle toe Gallbladder Meridian
- Mercury, Bladder Meridian through the smallest toe
- Moon, Fluids the side/edges of the hand is ruled by the Water Elements: Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces