This page is meant to inform you of what we collectively know about our sun by presenting resources that will completely surpass what you currently know about the sun’s effects on you. Specifically mentionable is it’s effect on our heart. This post will be updated with additional information soon.
Allow me to introduce you to Tamitha Skov, Space Weather Woman. An absolutely amazing and brilliant person, whom has taken it upon herself to begin training others about the sun.
She provides weekly solar activity forcasts.
As well as Mini Courses on Space Weather, by Patreon support. Each course is 2-4 hours"Hour; The word has hardly changed in centuries. It denotes ... and packed with college level or above understanding and explanation of the Sun, Solar Storms and details about Radio Bursts, Solar FlaresSolar Flare and Radio Blackouts Solar flares are large erupt... More, Radiation Storms, Geomagnetic storms, Coronal Mass Ejections, Sunspots, Telescopes, etc.
Solar Effects & Cosmic Storm Health Effects
This is an ongoing collection of science articles that are well worth recognizing as this field is expected to grow and expand with the Parker Solar Probe and other Space Research in the present day.
- Geomagnetic storm, strong solar windThe solar wind continuously flows outward from the Sun and c... More and stream interaction region affect for cardiovascular system – Deivydas Kiznys, Jonė Venclovienė
- The associations of geomagnetic storms, fast solar windThe solar wind continuously flows outward from the Sun and c... More, and stream interaction regions with cardiovascular characteristic in patients with acute coronary syndrome – Deivydas Kiznys, JoneVencloviene
- Local geomagnetic field fluctuations relationship with mental and physical health among adults in Lithuania – Roza Joffė-Luinienė , Alfonsas Vainoras , Kastytis Šmigelskas
- Influenza pandemics, solar activity cycles, and vitamin D – Author links open overlay – Daniel P. Hayes
- Impact of space weather on human heart rate during the years 2011–2013 – E. Galata, S. Ioannidou, M. Papailiou, H. Mavromichalaki
- Effects of geomagnetic activity variations on the physiological and psychological state of functionally healthy humans: Some results of Azerbaijani studies – Elchin S.Babayev
- Influence of geomagnetic activity and atmospheric pressure on human arterial pressure during the solar cycle 24 – T. Azcárate, B. Mendozab, J.R Levic
- Long-Term Study of Heart Rate Variability Responses to Changes in the Solar and Geomagnetic Environment – Abdullah Alabdulgader, Rollin McCraty, Michael Atkinson, York Dobyns, Alfonsas Vainoras, Minvydas Ragulskis & Viktor Stolc
Earth’s Effects & Influences On Us
- Correlation between Changes in Local Earth’s Magnetic Field and Cases of Acute Myocardial Infarction
- Potential effects of solar and geomagnetic variability on terrestrial biological systems – E. Babayev, N. Crosby
- Electromagnetic field affects the voltage-dependent potassium channel Kv1.3 – C. Cecchetto… (Kv1.3 is a member of the family of the voltage-gated potassium channels that is thought to be involved in key physiological functions, including the regulation of T-cells activation during the immune response)
- Schumann Resonances, a plausible biophysical mechanism for the human health effects of Solar – Neil Cherry
- ULF waves observed during substorms in the solar wind and on the ground – M.Alimaganbetov, A.V.Streltsov