The new (opened 2022) Universal Light Network on Discord is a Community for those who believe in faith that Unity, Harmony, Unconditional Love, and Compassion for ALL as ONE in the entirety of the Universe is not only possible but eminent.
Please read this page and its drop down contents completely before joining the server.
- All Faiths and Spiritual Beings who work with Compassion, Harmony, and Higher Consciousness
- Lightworkers / Starseeds
- Energy Healers & Grid Workers
- Lovers and observers of the Sun and Earth, Stars and the Cosmos at large
- Those who are waking up to the spiritual paths of remembrance and discovery
- Those who are assisting the collective with love, support, kindness, and compassion
- Anyone interested in forming/joining/growing Circles of Harmony
- Follow the Discord Terms of Service and Community Guidelines
- You need to be at least 13 years old to use Discord.
- Please refrain from back-seat moderating.
- Discriminatory language and hate speech is forbidden.
- Bullying and harassment are not tolerated.
- Personal attacks are not tolerated.
- Anything to target specific groups/individuals is prohibited
- Be mindful of channels and their uses; read the channel descriptions and don’t go off-topic in any channel.
Discord Experienced User Rules
- Coordinating or participating in a server raid is forbidden.
- Do not send any sexual, gory, scary, or explicit material.
- Do not send medically triggering, strobe-effect, or severely flashing media.
- Do not evade any punishment (e.g. ban, mute, etc.).
- Any form of harassment such as blackmailing, doxxing, inappropriate DMs, results in an immediate and permanent ban.
- Don’t ping without legitimate reasoning behind them.
- No cursing and profanity
- Do not use it as a dating server.
- Catfishing and any sort of fake identities are forbidden.
Chat Channel Rules & Guidelines
- Moderators reserve the right to delete or edit any post.
- Using Discord Stickers/GIFs excessively is to be avoided. (like, 1 every 10 minutes is okay)
- No publishing of personal information (including addresses, emails, bank account, credit card information, etc.).
- Do not use several lines to say very little (“line splitting”).
- Do not say the same message repeatedly.
- Discussions about controversial topics (political, religious, etc. talk) should only be within specifically related channels – pushing of opinions or causes for division over love and acceptance will not be supported here
The Community Rules Password Phrase is I have Compassion for All
Voice Channel Rules
- Moderators reserve the right to disconnect, mute, deafen or move members to and from voice channels.
- Do not record voice channel conversations
- Obnoxious, excessive, or inappropriate sounds are disallowed.
- Do not scream, play loud music, or make disruptive noises.
- Using voice changers and soundboards are disallowed.
- When connected to a voice channel, do not mic spam.
- Do not loop or queue the same song with music bots.
- If a large group of members is silently listening to music, please kindly mute yourself or move to an alternative channel.
- Do not play music or other audio through your microphone.
- Streaming movies or other copyrighted content is illegal.
- Do not send any malicious and harmful links or files, or anything that jeopardizes the security of others.
- Do not send Discord server invites on the server or in DMs.
- Do not send online meeting links.
- Do not share copyrighted material as your own.
- Do not sell any illegal or copyrighted material.
- Do not request, post, or disclose piracy instructions.
- Do not upload content (photos, videos, media, propaganda) that is not relevant to the upliftment of all beings and/or the revelation of truths
Required Reads before entering server areas:
- Discord Server Rules & Behavior
- The above rules listed on this page under “rules”
How to Set Up Your Account:
- Getting Started with Discord Account (free) – recommended to set up on PC for first time users
- Once you have a discord account, you should read this page and all the rules.
- Wait at least 5 minutes before attempting to join our community after creating a new account – by default this is not allowed to combat spam/bots. Take that time to complete your bio and upload a photo, etc.
- Follow this link to join our community! (If it says it’s broken, please contact me ASAP)
[ invite link: https://discord.gg/EU7tcbr5B3 ]
When You Enter the Server:
- You will be greeted and invited to introduce yourself in #introductions – please do so. You can include your business and details there
- Find the Circles of Harmony section and submit your info there to be invited/create your local channel. You will not be privy to all local channels for privacy concerns and therefore this is done manually by our mods
- Feel free to edit/change the notification settings and to join/leave channel areas that you are most interested in participating in.