Nondiscriminatory Acceptance of Beliefs
I have studied many, many paths, religions, dogmas, and teachings of all kinds. I have no fear of discovering new routes to navigate through life’s amazing experiences. With this universal care for all paths, I have a wide variety of knowledge, techniques, teachings, and guidance for many interests of faith. I believe in the end that our understanding of both science and spirituality has come to a universal awareness of our present clarity of purpose.
I promise not to impose, change, or disregard your past or present ideas, beliefs, philosophy, or faith.
I do wish to explore further the growth upon that path of faith, devotion, love and light.
Be that for regaining your power, intelligence, wisdom, or sovereignty. By further exploring the truth within the teachings, to fully embrace your own experience in this life.
- I am tolerant of (nearly) any belief, philosophy, or tradition.
- I reserve the right to spiritually protect myself before, during, or after sessions and always.
- If our beliefs or vision is not compatible (and you have paid for a service by making an order already) I will offer a full refund within 1 week.
Clients are held responsible for their actions before, during, and after sessions. I aim to help build a more loving, caring, and joyous existence which may require forgiveness, acceptance, and release of old, harmful, or repetitive negative influences, habits, objects, vows/contracts, decisions, relationships, or spiritual practices. If they are causing harm to yourself or others around you. Be them real or imagined, you are in control of your life whether you realize it or not. My goal is to remove the negative and creative positive perceptions of yourself and the life around you. Sometimes the truth hurts, and I will not be afraid to walk through the dark to uncover your truth with you and I will hold you responsible for that truth once known.
Familiar To Me Religions or Belief Systems in which I have studied
- Esoteric & Occult
- Ancient Assyrian & Mesopetamia
- Greek/Roman Mythology
- Hermetic Alchemy
- Daoism & Doaist Magic
Sacred Texts and Holy Books I have read and studied:
- Holy Bible
- Avasta and Yashts of Zoraster
- Anton Levay’s, Satanic Bible
- Apocrapha including Enoch I, II
- Lesser Key of Solomon
- Nag Hammadi Libray texts such as the Gospel of Thomas
- Egyptian and Dead Sea Scrolls, such as the hermetic Book of the Dead, and writings of Thoth
- Ancient Near East legends such as the Epic of Gligamesh
A Path of Love and Light
I may converse and act through my higher self for my practice as I connect with the source, the creator, what I relate to as God.
I speak or pray directly to God. I also accept that I have spirit guides and soul connections that may offer guidance through clairaudience or Claircognizance. This is not something that I tune into but allow within myself to occur through the higher chakras and heart-brain coherence. It’s a bit different than general intuition when it occurs. I may make an intentional request of information through the Akashic Records or my own attunements such as Reiki to follow up on these occurrences. They are typically spontaneous experiences of claircognizance.
I take an effort to practice forensic healing, reiki, and energy medicine in my life regularly for my own benefit in my everyday life. I do so after having an existential crisis, a healing crisis, Dark Night of the Soul, or Spiritual Awakening. Whatever you want to call it. Many things occurred but mainly, I realized what it was that I wanted to do and I started studying and dedicating to the changes I needed to make in my inner and outer lives. I’m still doing that, and I always will be.
I’m simply here to heal, for the benefit of myself and all others for the benefit of the higher good of the all in accordance with the divine plan, for us all. I don’t think I am the only one, and I aim to help guide others to a more direct route to their own: purpose, healing, path, wellness, compassion, divine law and virtue, etc.
What I’m not.
Due to the “New Age” of belief we are in, it can be confusing to identify people, and what they do and don’t do.
- I am not a “Psychic”. I prefer Diviner as this is still an accepted name for astrologers and palm readers that use scientific reason, study, and spiritual wisdom-knowledge over ‘tuning into intuition’ alone which is often wrong when it comes to other people and facts. I feel that psychic, medium or even empath, are not exactly clear about the terms and definition. However, some of the tools I use are essentially the same thing as what psychics use. It is with a clear intention and understanding of quantum energy, universal laws, and source that leads me to attune with my higher self which understands that I AM a facet of the source itself living an individual experience.
- Nor am I a witch or wiccan. Rather an Starseed or modern-day Gnostic may be a more appropriate lable, if any such title exists by definition. As I do not practice magic spells or rituals, nor do I celebrate many holidays. I do not venerate god/s or deities with idolization or worship. I do though, respect and admire the various deities throughout history and relate them to each other even into modern-day scientific concepts. I study several of the sacred and holy texts on a regular basis. I do work with some of the same accessories used in witchcraft though, such as: the pendulum, cards, and crystals. One aids to enhance my own subtle body cues (pendulum), another to expand my awareness (cards via art and symbolism), and the other to calm the mind as a meditation aid (crystals).
- I am not a medium. I do not channel entities. In fact, I am more interested in helping any and all spirits or entities to return to the light – to be released and dis-attach. If there are spirits hanging about, I’m here to help get them back to the light and/or return from which they came, to their creator. To remove and release, and let go of these things and go about negating their attachements to individuals. The only non-physical beings I believe ‘should be’ contactable are those that most would call angels, but some would call extraterrestrials at this point. Either idea is acceptable to me, we just have to recall that both types have negative and positive forms and that we want to only interact/create these relationships when necessary with only those beings that are benevolent and aligned with the Light or the One God. Some would call the Godhead or Source, the Unversal Godhead of this Universal Life Force. In which, I believe, all prophets and major world religions relate to in concept and teachings and who seem to worship as the single, endless and eternal, Nameless Divine Source of All That Is or will ever be.
If you are looking for any further exploration of the listed above areas ( such as spellcasting, mediumship, or witchcraft practices), please ask me for a referral and I can assist you in finding someone that can help you in ways that I cannot! So to say that, just because these are not areas that I myself practice, does not mean that I do not accept and appreciate these as crafts and spiritual expressions that should remain accessible.
Here is my best friend and sister-business, who is a modern-day witch, regular tarot reader (a really good one!), and custom healing jewelry crafter. Check her out here: ManifestEnlightenment.com!
Protections & Right to Refuse Service
I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason that may cause harm to the client or myself in some way, be that physical, mental, or spiritual in nature. I will disclose the truthful reason for such refusal.
I require spiritual permission for the divine to provide services to clients. If I fail to acquire this permission before or after our initial consultation, I may indicate this as the primary reason. For whatever reason, I may not be the right option for you at this time.
I will NOTE tolerate: Cultish influences, disinformation, dark force or satanic attack or behavior, harmful or disrespectful occurrences of any kind, magic or spells used upon others without permission or experience in such matters, attacks of psychic, spiritual, verbal or physical abuse, the use of spells magic or the accessing of records or materials from sessions for your own business (don’t copy me, learn with me), the barter of unlawful action, or contracts or vows to do something in trade for karmic resolutions to a problem including healing.
If anything you have read on this page does not feel right, then I am not the right practitioner for you in this space at this time.
Otherwise, I appreciate your honest consideration and I pray for many blessings upon you the moment you read these words.